Monday, December 16, 2013

Taco Night Saved and Made Better

So I bought these Shells from Ortega to have Taco Night at home. I love Taco Night and like to do it myself instead of paying Taco Bell or going out. At least I know exactly what kind of meat I am using, etc.

So when I opened the box I was very upset because my shells were all broken.


I had some soft taco shell so I was going to have to have soft tacos instead. But I really was craving crispy tacos. So I took the broken pieces of the taco shell and put them on top of the soft shell.



Then I dressed up my taco with my regular ingredients.



It was awesome. Better then a normal taco. I have seen something like this on Taco Bell's menu before but always said who would want to do this. Well add me to the list. I might do this for now on.

So the lesson we learn here is sometimes think outside of the box and when you think something is ruined it might not be.




No comments:

Post a Comment