Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Triberr - The Bloggers Superhero... with Proof

Many of you have heard me sing my praises for Triberr before. But it really is a superhero...


 

But now I have the proof... Back in 2007 I started Tucson Food Guy.


Don't you love my little cactus. Well back then I was a little blogger with really no audience. Well unless you count my mom, who even she didn't like my blog. 

Well after some redos and mistakes I think I finally hit a mega 50 page hits... Yippie.

Then something changed in my life. I met this dude named Dino. And he was telling me about this awesome business he started with a friend called Triberr. Well I was like, yeah ok Dino, you're my friend's friend so I will be nice to you and sign up but whatever, I have no views anyway.

So I used Triberr for a post or 2 on my blogger site. Then I took down my original blog and did some revisions and what not on WordPress. So it brings me to now. I came back to Blogger because of the integration with Google Plus. But wait... I looked at my visits chart on Blogger... And look what I see...


Wow my numbers shot through the roof during the time I was tracking visits with Blogger and was using Triberr.

I had over 4000 hits in the few months that I was online with Triberr and Blogger. Nevermind how many more hits I had with Wordpress and Triberr.

So now with the proof in hand I ask you... Why are you not on Triberr?


No comments:

Post a Comment