Saturday, June 8, 2013

Chromebook vs Windows Tablet

This is a special Technology posting from the Tucson Food Guy...

Lately I have been using both a Samsung Chromebook and a Samsung Ativ Tablet PC... I like them both. Actually I like the Chromebook better. But my go to for now is going to be the Tablet PC...

I look forward to the day when the Chromebook will be my only travel computer, but that is a bit off. Here is what needs to happen...

1) Support for GoToMeeting. Kiwanis uses GotoMeeting for a lot of webinars and also for our District Board meetings. Chromebook can not run GotoMeeting right now. Run it and your closer to my business.

2) Tablet - I like having the tablet with the Keyboard dock of the Ativ... If and when Chromebook goes to Tablet form which rumors say could happen and they have a proper keyboard dock then I would get it.

The only computer I left off which I did have was the Microsoft Surface Pro... It was too heavy... The Ativ does everything the surface pro did but less weight. Come on MS... You can do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment